Thursday, April 26, 2007

Relay For Life

On May 4th, my school is doing a "Relay For Life" from 11am - 11 pm, and there are teams of 10 people. Each team has to raise $1000 to take part in the events, which works out to about $100 a person. I need to raise $100 before May 2nd, and going door to door won't work because, who will give money to a strange teenager? Now if I was 10 years old, nobody would have a problem giving me money. Its not that I don't want to miss the activities because, I am in it no matter what...I am a big macho security guard, hell I even get a shirt! I just don't want to be the only one in the team that fails to raise the money and have the whole team miss out on the fun because of me.

So, 2 weeks ago, I lend my father $20. 3 days later he pays it back with interest ($25) so I leave it on the table. Then while I was sleeping, he knowingly took my money! Money that I had planned use for! What is it called when you take someone's money without asking?! Oh I remember! Stealing! What a $%^@$ He is.

Anyways, I got my forum back up it looks way better now. I urge all who reads this to check it out here: www.chat.leafsforlife.com

No comments: