Monday, April 2, 2007

Damn Dreams

Alright, I did sleep well last night despite my driving test being tomorrow. Gah, why does it have to rain tomorrow?

Well anyways, I dreamt I was living in Hornby and my mother left me a white van to use while she was away. The problem was, it was Tuesday, the day of my G2 test. I decided to drive to the local gas station to, as weird as it sounds... to make a sandwich. A cop somehow realized I only had my G1 and was driving alone. He was waiting for me outside the gas station. I managed to take long enough for the officer to go away. But still, a very odd dream.

Last night though, before I went to bed I Was cutting my fingernails and one of my nail clippings rocketed up an got stuck in my eye. I washed my eye out for like 30 minutes, when the pain stopped. My eye was extremely watering and very red. I thought it was out until I woke up this morning. When I opened my eyes first thing this morning, I felt the nail clipping. I got it out now. I am staring at that little bugger. What an evil nail clipping.

No comments: