Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dammit!

What is so good about my father's girlfriend (KIM)??? Why does she have any say at all where I move to, nevermind having all the say. That is the sad part. I tell him I want to live on Enmount, he says ok. Then Kim comes along and says "No, I like this house" SO my dad of course being such an idiot says "OKAY! Screw Michael, Kim is more important" GOD DAMNIT FATHER! SHE WON'T EVEN BE LIVING WITH US!!! IF she ever does live there, I won't be. He told me that the bank's won't give him a mortgage for the house. Last night, I asked him if he even tried he went around that so basically telling me he didn't try. He tried to tell me that the house's foundation was going, then I called his bluff again telling him I know the 2 people that own the other houses in the same building and one across the street. I can get them all to prove him wrong. That is when my father knows he lost the battle. HE lost the battle to his son. I bet you he never saw that coming. Did he admit it? No, of course not. His male pride overpowers everything, except Kim of course.

He said if I could get at least one email from the guys that live there saying that there is nothing wrong with the house then ... I don't even know. I guess he doesn't think that I will actually go do all that.

Whatever, he can go burn somewhere.

No comments: