Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Too Early

Every weekday, I have to wake up at six in the morning. That is way too early, seeing how my school starts at 8:3o. But, you see... I leave quite far from the school, but I ride my bike and most of the time I stop off in the morning to see my girlfriend and end up leaving my bike there and walking with Tara the rest of the way to school.

But every morning, my alarm clock goes off at 6 AM, and every nine minutes until 6:30 AM I hit the snooze button expecting it to all go away. I then turn on the computer, make a bowl of cereal and turn on the NHL network to see hockey highlights from the night before. Then I basically just fool around on the computer until 6:50. That is when I begin to get ready, you know... brush my teeth... and all that other hygienic stuff.

Well, it is 6:48 AM. I should leave to start getting ready for school,

No comments: