Thursday, March 29, 2007

I get to go

Well, Tara agreed to let me go to the mall with her, as long as I don't call her fat and ugly, which I'm 87% sure I never said those two words directed towards her. I will call her pretty :).

I have to take the bus but I only have one bus ticket, so what I will do is walk there and take the bus back. I don't know how long it will take me to get to the mall, but I'll give myself an hour and fifteen minutes to get there.

Hopefully, this will help our relationship last longer and still have her love.

Before I planned to go to the mall, I arranged with some friends of mine to play hockey today, but I could play hockey with them any day, and I'd rather Tara over hockey as well. Well, they can play without me, hopefully.

I also have my road test for my G2 license on Tuesday, but I can't get it out of my head. I need $130 to use my instructors car, and I've already booked my instructors car so I could use it on that day, now if I don't get the money I'd have to cancel with my instructor and hopefully get to use my father's car, which I am not used to. If he won't let me use his car, then I am royally screwed. I would have to cancel my road test and lose the money I paid for the road test and would have to get the money back somehow and book another one.

So basically, me getting my G2 license on Tuesday April 4th rides on the $130. Hopefully I can get it. If not I need to know 48 hours in advance of my road test so I don't actually lose the money I paid for the road test.

No comments: