Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Complicated

Well in the past Tara (my girlfriend), has liked this other guy Devon and it made me oh so jealous. When I heard they skipped two classes and both times they almost kissed each other I was furious. We got over it and second semester has started. Now they don't see each other very often.

Lately though, she has been e-mailing Devon asking him what would become of them two if they have kissed. They also talked about how they would like to be alone with one another sometime soon.

Should I be worried? Or are they just two friends that want to see each other? With the past those two have shared together, I should be worried. I am.

Well, tomorrow she has the literacy test and I don't because I have already taken the test. I'm afraid that tomorrow will be her and Devon's chance to be alone together. I have asked Tara if I can join her in going to the mall, but she insists that I stay home because apparently I called her fat and ugly, which I would never say those things to her.

So, ya ... that is what is on my mind now. I don't want to leave her, I want her to love and want to be with me, not Devon.

No comments: